Let’s get to the CORE
Let’s get Started
Eliminate Skin Tag, Milia, Ruby Points , Dilated & Broken Capillaries, Cholesterol Deposits & Spider Veins By VascuLyse
Let’s get to the CORE
Let's free you of unatractive and annoying skin conditions!
Vasculyse treatment uses the RF current to produce a vibration of water molecules in the tissues by alternately attracting and repelling charges particles located within these tissues.
This vibration creates the heat necessary to coagulate the blood in the capillaries,
THIS IS CALLED THERMOCOAGULATION!
Vasculyse can eradicate:
- Skin Tags
- Ruby Points
- Telangectasia (Broken Capillaries)
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Spider Vein
The treatment is permanent, non-invasive and safe.
What Are Broken Capillaries?
Broken capillaries are tiny dilated blood vessels (telangiectasia) that are visible through the skin. They become more common as we age and our skin loses its elasticity. The factors that can promote their formation are:
- Genetic Background (fair skin)
- Excess exposure to the Sun
- Drastic changes in temperature (common in Canada, sauna, very hot shower)
- High Blood Pressure
- Hot and spicy foods
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hormonal changes (like Menopause, pregnancy, OCP)
Once they form, broken capillaries will not disappear on their own. They can be permanently removed by the Vasculyse.
What are Skin Tags?
- Skin tags are small growths of epithelium
- They usually appear with age
- They can be the same color as the skin or darker
- They are common on neck, under arms, face and chest
- They have a small capillary connection
- They are easily removed with the Vasculyse
How long do the treatments take?
Sessions are between five and fifteen minutes in length. Most conditions are effectively treated in between one and three sessions. It is fast and effective. The results are truly amazing.
Is it really permanent?
Both treated broken capillaries and skin tags will not return in the same spot. New ones may appear elsewhere should one be prone to getting them.
Will there be any scarring?
Although there will be some redness around the area that was worked on, the spots will be gone after the first treatment. Final results are achieved in 3-21 days – quicker on the face, a little longer on the body.